Please click "Register Now" (above) to pay for your application fee
The Northwest Metroport Chamber of Commerce (NWMCC) offers a unique leadership program with the goal of developing region-minded leaders for our area. Our foundation of seven communities provides the opportunity for synergy and big-picture problem solving. By working together, we can anticipate and address the current and future needs of our region.
Relationships build Businesses build Communities build the Region!
That is the underlying theme of our leadership program. Participants will learn leadership skills and develop key relationships with business and community leaders. Members also will gain a better understanding of how our communities work, the needs of our region and the opportunities available.
2019 - 2020 Class Year
Thank you for your interest in Regional Advantage. -The Leadership Program of the Northwest Metroport Chamber of Commerce. The selection committee is looking for aspiring leaders who:
- Have a history of volunteerism and experience serving in leadership capacities
- Desire to become actively engaged in the Northwest Metroport region through their professions and decision-making roles on community boards
- Demonstrate high standards of personal quality and integrity
- Can and will commit the time required for the program
- If employed, have the endorsement of their employer or indication the employer does not object to their taking time off from work for Regional Advantage activities. Classes will be one full day every month for 9 months, and will generally take place on the 2nd or 3rd Friday of the month, September to May. No more than two sessions may be missed.
Please complete the application (Click Here) and return to the Chamber office plus:
This information must be in the chamber office by Wednesday, June 19, 2018.
The balance of the investment will be due upon acceptance into the program.
Applicants will be notified of acceptance by August 1.
- your digital headshot
- $25 non-refundable application fee
Program activities include the following:
- Leadership Training / Orientation
- Field Trip: Visit our Seven Communities
- Transportation / Economic Development
- State Government
- Education / Health
- Non-profits & Industry: Working Together
- Field Trip: Visit the State Capitol
- Municipal Services
- Top Private Companies